I present masterclasses both 'live' globally, subject to travel restrictions, and by webinar. These can be part of an event, exhibition or conference, or standalone. My record to date is 21 masterclasses in 6 days in Beijing!
Topics of expertise include:
- Bordeaux - I spent many years as an accredited International Bordeaux Wine Educator
- Sherry - I am also an accredited Sherry Educator
- Prosecco - particularly Conegliano Valdobbiadene
- Wine production - viticulture and winemaking
- Wine technology
- Faults, flaws and taints - the subject of my latest book
'The tasting was very well received and the wines excellent. You were on top form.'
David Johnston, COMETS
Your article is great....we especially loved your explanation of difference in the soils of the two Superiore, Valdobbiadene and Asolo
Manuela Oregna, Villa Sandi
Best book ever read on wine faults - highly recommend for wine makers
'Thank you for your wonderful article Keith. Your portrait of our terroir is simply perfect.'
Angelo Peretti, The Internet Gourmet
'We love your writing style. So full of poetry and clever insights.'
Alessandra Zambonin, Studio Cru