I present masterclasses both 'live' globally, subject to travel restrictions, and by webinar. These can be part of an event, exhibition or conference, or standalone. My record to date is 21 masterclasses in 6 days in Beijing!
Topics of expertise include:
- Bordeaux - I spent many years as an accredited International Bordeaux Wine Educator
- Sherry - I am also an accredited Sherry Educator
- Prosecco - particularly Conegliano Valdobbiadene
- Wine production - viticulture and winemaking
- Wine technology
- Faults, flaws and taints - the subject of my latest book
'Insightful and poetic article'
"I adore when Keith Grainger writes"
Alessandra Zambonin, Studio Cru
An excellent book. The amount of research and work that has gone into it is unbelievable.
Philip Tuck, Hatch Mansfield
'The tasting was very well received and the wines excellent. You were on top form.'
David Johnston, COMETS
Your article is great....we especially loved your explanation of difference in the soils of the two Superiore, Valdobbiadene and Asolo
Manuela Oregna, Villa Sandi